Achieve the Proper Incline Position Without the Use of Blocks Finally, an affordable solution for folks who are required to sleep in a Reverse Trendelenburg incline position. The SLEEPLAB R/T BED frame is designed to elevate your bed exactly as your physician prescribed, without use of awkward solutions, such as 6" blocks stacked under the base of your headboard. Designed to Help Alleviate Symptoms of Acid Reflux This bed is designed for people with severe acid reflux who have been advised by their doctors to sleep with the head of their bed raised; they want the bed flat, but slanted. The use of this bed in Sleep Labs assists in controlling acid reflux. This bed is designed for Sleep Labs, but is also ideal for home use. Features
- Designed to install under your existing mattress or with a Sleep Lab Mattress
- The SLEEPLAB R/T BED allows you to sleep on your side or your stomach without bending at the waist
- The head height is electrically adjusted from 0" to 10" in height (0 to 8 degree tilt) with the use of corded hand controller
- If you reverse the head and feet, you can raise the feet to be able to obtain the heart rest position (Trendelenburg)
- With the SLEEPLAB R/T BED, you can restore your bed to its normal position in the morning, make it as you normally do, and no one need ever know that you elevate your bed at night
- Corded hand-held controller provided
- Ltd. Lifetime Frame Warranty, 600 lb. weight capacity
- Electric Motor has 5 yr. warranty
- Hand Control has 5 yr. warranty
- Because shipping costs vary greatly, shipping is not included in the cost of the bed. Please contact us at 1-800-823-4233 for a shipping estimate to your area. In-Home White Glove delivery is also available, please inquire.
- Some urban areas, remote areas, islands, peninsulas, and extraordinary delivery requirements (such as 2nd or higher floors, etc.) will incur additional shipping charges. Please contact us prior to placing an order if you are unsure, we will be glad to provide a shipping quote. Click Here for detailed information regarding Adjustable Bed delivery.