Uneven Floors Are Hard on Your Bedframe
Many homes have uneven floors. Uneven floors can flex and stress your bedframe, foundation, and mattress. The Hospitality Bed Warped Floor Series of bedframes addresses the warped floor problem with individually adjustable legs. This bedframe easily accommodates even the most uneven floor surface.
Purpose of a Bedframe
A bedframe does more than just raise your mattress off the floor. A bedframe fully supports your mattress and box spring without the assistance of a headboard and footboard. The Hospitality Bed is a versatile frame that allows connection of a headboard and footboard (even though they will not actually be supporting any weight), maximizes comfort, and the Limited Lifetime Warranty assures many years of use.
This Specialized Bedframe Solves the Uneven Floor Problem
- Just what the doctor ordered! In addition to a wobbly frame, uneven floors make life difficult by bending or flexing your frame and exerting excess stress forces on your mattress set.
- This Hospitality Bed Frame comes equipped with 6 Adjustable Glides. Because the Hospitality Bed Frame has the ability to adjust each leg, uneven floors are no match for this specialized bed frame.
- Each leg can adjust approximately 6 1/2" to 9 1/2" in varying height to insure stability on even the worst warped floor situation.
Extend the Life of Your Mattress and Foundation Unit
The Warped Floor Series Bed Frames extend the life of your mattress and foundation unit by providing the required support and stability.
This bedframe comes with popular convenience features that consumers rely on for ease of assembly and dependable, trouble-free use:
- Keyslot Crossarms: Make Assembly easy and provide strong, secure support
- Reversible Brackets: Heavy-Duty oversized bolt-on brackets can be reversed to fit odd sized headboards
Suitable for Heavy-Duty Application - Center Support System Included
This Heavy Duty Warped Floor Series Bedframe is designed specifically to meet or exceed the heavy support requirements for waterbeds. This frame features six support legs (including two on the Center Support Rail) to provide a heavy duty support surface for your bed.
Gash Guard Sheet Protectors
This bedframe is equipped with Gash Guard Sheet Protectors which protect your sheets against being torn on sharp end corners of the bedframe. Gash Guard Sheet Protectors also protect ankles and legs from being scratched on the sharp metal ends of the frame.
Made in the United States
This bedframe is manufactured with pride in the United States (not an import nor aftermarket item). No corners are cut, no sacrifices in quality are made with either materials or the construction process of this bedframe.
Please note that the images shown on this page are for representation, and the product you receive may differ slightly due to manufacturing changes. Please review the item description and detailed measurements which are provided to ensure this frame will work for your application, as bed frames are non-returnable. See our Terms & Conditions page for more information on our return policy.
- This Heavy Duty models increase strength by increasing the frame to floor contact (additional legs) points, an additional cross support, and steel threaded inserts for the adjustable glides
- This Hospitality Bed Frame comes equipped with 9 Adjustable Glides
- Because the Hospitality Bed Frame has the ability to adjust each leg, uneven floors are no match for this specialized bed frame
- Each leg can adjust approximately 6 3/4" to 9" in varying height to insure stability on even the worst warped floor situation
- The Warped Floor Series Bed Frames extend the life of your mattress by providing the stability required to ensure a satisfactory frame