The premier Lura-Flex WetBan Mattress is the new standard for washable adjustable bed mattresses and is ideally suited for the premium Sleep Lab Adjustable beds. The new and improved Dual Comfort Lura-Flex provides the comfort and durability required for the commercial WetBan uses. The Dual Comfort sleep surface means both sides of the mattress are usable. Dual Comfort means one side is soft while the other side is firm, thus providing a choice of comfort. This setup is ideal for Sleep Labs and Hospitals where a different comfort level is desired for individual patients -- yet the height of the bed will remain the same. The Active Support Technology of Lura-Flex innersprings allow your muscles to relax in a more natural sleep position. The coils adjust instantly to your sleep movements, comforting and supporting your body actively as you dream on. In addition, all Lura-Flex Innersprings are stress relieved through a tempering process for added durability. Each of the Sleep Lab Lura-Flex Adjustable Bed Mattresses Feature:
- Flame Resistant, Antistatic and Fluidproof WetBan Fabric.
- Comfortable, Easy-to-Clean ticking fabric that is resistant to stains, tears and abrasion.
- Dual Comfort Sleep Technology to optimize sleep.
- Consistent coil diameter; coil barrel is even and untapered for firm support.
- 100% working wire, every part of the surface flexes.
- Open, unknotted coils are more flexible and sensitive to body contours.
- Smaller coil diameter creates greater surface coverage than normal Offsets.
- Designed in edge support; the barrel of each coil is positioned under the border rod for support right up to the edge.
- Clipped borders for firm edge support.
Four Elements of Good Sleep Surely you've heard of the four food groups and understand that a balanced diet plays an important role in our overall health. The same theory applies to the Four Elements of Good Sleep. If your mattress doesn't provide each of these aspects, you may be stuck in an unhealthy sleep pattern.
- Active Support: Allows your muscles to relax in a more natural sleep position
- Body Support: Provides proper body support; is sensitive to the body's contours and helps to reduce movement during sleep
- Weight Distribution: Supports varying degrees of weight with consistent firmness
- Pressure Equalization: Equalizes pressure points creating balanced support from head-to-toe
Fortunately, all of Sleep Lab mattresses are built with these four elements in mind, ensuring that your clientele get a good night of sleep every night.We sell this mattress in both Full XL and Queen sizes. The Full XL contains 700 innerspring coils while the Queen contains 805 innerspring coils.