Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of this site and all sites in the HomePlace Group Family ("the Website(s)") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website(s) do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Changes to Website
HOMEPLACE GROUP reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website(s) or any part of it without notice and you confirm that HomePlace Group, or the other sites in the HOMEPLACE GROUP Network and the Webmaster or Site Developers shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Modify the Products and Services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate any Products and Services.
- Change prices and specifications at any time, and your continued use of the Website(s) following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website(s) following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Please review these Terms and Conditions from time to time so you will be apprised of any changes.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website(s) may include links to third party websites (outside the HOMEPLACE GROUP Network) that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes any other agreement, proposals and communications, written or oral, between HOMEPLACE GROUP's representations and you with respect to the subject matter hereof; except that any other terms and conditions located on any individual HOMEPLACE GROUP web site or in connection with the Products and Services are incorporated herein by reference to the extent they do not conflict with these Terms and Conditions. To the extent that any other terms and conditions or terms of service conflict with these Terms and Conditions, those other provisions shall control with respect to the use of the particular web site and any Products or Services available on or through the web site or the respective Product or Service at which those other provisions may be found.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website(s) and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website(s)) are owned by or licensed to HOMEPLACE GROUP and/or the Site Developers or otherwise used as permitted by law.
- Some images and content within this site may have been provided by third parties. On these occasions the HOMEPLACE GROUP has gained assurances from those third parties that this content can be used as permitted by law.
- Any alleged intellectual property infringements should be intimated to HOMEPLACE GROUP so the appropriate actions can be taken to resolve the situation.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- Sofa Snap®, Bed Claw®, and the stylized bedCLAW® logo are registered trademarks of Homeplace Group, Inc.
Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
- The Website(s), Products and Services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HOMEPLACE GROUP DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HOMEPLACE GROUP DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. HOMEPLACE GROUP SIMILARLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- To the extent permitted by law, HOMEPLACE GROUP and the Site Developers will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- HOMEPLACE GROUP and the Site Developers make no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of HOMEPLACE GROUP and/or the Site Developers for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of HOMEPLACE GROUP, and the Site Developers or that of their employees or agents.
- Without in any way limiting the prohibition on your resale, assignment, sublicensing, or other transfer of rights or obligations, these Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors, and assigns.
- These Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect for as long as you use the Products and Services, unless specifically terminated earlier by HOMEPLACE GROUP. All provisions of these Terms and Conditions which impose obligations continuing in their nature shall survive termination of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to indemnify and hold HOMEPLACE GROUP, INC. and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against HOMEPLACE GROUP arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, Products or Services.
Please review and verify your shipping address on all orders. We are not responsible for orders that do not arrive because an incorrect shipping address was provided.
We accept most major credit cards via PayPal, our merchant processor; a PayPal account account is not required to process the order. Please not that your order is charged when you place the order. Purchase Orders are accepted from approved customers, please click here for application.
Most products are in-stock and ship out the next business day. Some items we have to wait a week or two to have manufactured. Most products detail specific shipping times in the product description. Large items, delivered via freight usually take longer to ship than standard ground service depending on your location. We are not responsible for delays caused by your local carrier.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Homeplace Group shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Homeplace Group shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Homeplace Group shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the charge.
State Sales Tax
We only collect North Carolina Sales tax for orders made and shipped within NC; we do not collect sales taxes for orders shipped to other states. However, you may be liable for sales tax to your state on the merchandise you receive. You may want to check with your state's taxing authority for "use tax" regulations.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO, Canada, U.S. Territories & International
International Shipments will probably be charged customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerage fees, etc.) when they arrive. Unfortunately, Homeplace Group has no control over these fees. If you are not familiar with the customs fees in your country, please check with your local customs office for more information.
The extra shipping charges you pay to Homeplace Group do NOT include customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees, or duties. If you refuse to pay the customs fees when your order arrives, the shipment will be returned to Homeplace Group and we will be charged the customs fees plus return shipping costs. Therefore, we do not issue refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order if you refuse to pay the customs fees.
Homeplace Group has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. so please do not ask us to do so - we don't have this information. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
It is possible that the delivery of your order could be delayed due to customs processing. If your order does not arrive in a reasonable amount of time, you should check with your local customs office to see if they are holding the package for payment of fees. Also, some customs offices will send a separate invoice for your customs fees that could arrive several weeks after you receive your shipment. Please be familiar with the customs laws in your country before you order.
We do not make a profit on international shipping charges, in fact, all orders can be shipped using your UPS or FedEx account, please inquire.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
To cancel an order you had placed, you must notify us by calling 1-800-888-6121, quoting your name, order number, item(s) purchased, address and contact telephone number. Faxing your cancellation is also an option. Because of the nature of electronic mail, emailing us your cancellation request is insufficient- please call us 10AM - 6PM Mondays thru Fridays, Eastern USA time zone.
Our Company Details and address for fax notification of cancellation, any written complaints is:
The purpose of our cancellation policy is to allow a customer to withdraw from the purchase contract. However, there are certain important conditions and limitations. Please read them carefully:
- Cancellations must be called in or in writing by fax.
- Refunds will be made in the same fashion paid.
- Order cancellations will not be accepted for orders already shipped or processed by our vendor, you must follow our return policy to return the merchandise. Some merchandise ships the same day the order is made, so please make an inquiry.
- Order cancellations subject to re-stocking fees if merchandise has already been processed by our vendor.
- Order cancellations will not be accepted for custom orders or for merchandise made or procured specifically for customer's use. ALL SALES ARE FINAL FOR CUSTOM ORDERS, any deposits will be forfeited.
- Refusing delivery is not a form of order cancellation.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order.
Returns and Exchanges
Please click here to view our Return and Exchange Policy.
The charge that will appear on your credit card statement will be “PAYPAL *HOMEPLACE” or “HOMEPLACEGROUP”. If you place a chargeback with your credit card company (on purpose or by mistake) for any order that you placed and we shipped, there will be a $75.00 research fee charged to your account upon receiving the chargeback by our merchant provider to cover our investigative expenses to prove that you did make the purchase.
Homeplace Group does not tolerate credit card fraud, and all fraud, without exception, will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In addition, we will pursue civil legal action seeking any loss of income related to the fraud, including business, legal fees, collection costs, research costs, employee down time and loss of revenues.
Homeplace Group considers credit card charge backs to be fraud if you have made no reasonable effort to work with us to resolve any problems with your purchase. All frivolous chargeback's not only cost our employees time away from our usual and customary matters of conducting normal business, but cost us money, therefore:
You agree that if you, the buyer, choose to do business with Homeplace Group, and you file a charge back with your credit card company, and you do not win the charge back argument, you agree to pay us $75.00 for our time responding to the matter. you, the buyer authorize us to charge this amount to your credit card. If this charge is rejected, Homeplace Group will pursue collection or legal action to recoup losses for our time associated with responding to the charge back in addition to any other fees explained above. You agree to reimburse us or any representative we may appoint for any legal expenses your actions may make us incur. We take fraud seriously. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. The waiver of a breach hereunder does not waive any other or subsequent breach.
In the event that you win the charge back with your credit card company, and have not returned our goods, Homeplace Group will make all recovery attempts to collect fraudulently disputed charges plus additional costs via a third-party collection agency and your account will be reported to all credit bureaus as a delinquent collection account. This may severely damage your credit rating for at least the next seven (7) years. At this point, we will no longer accept a return of the merchandise as settlement for the debt and will only accept payment in full. In addition to this, Homeplace Group will file a report with your local police or sheriff’s department, and file a mail fraud complaint with the United States Postal Inspection Service.
Note: The customer must contact Homeplace Group at firstname.lastname@example.org before attempting a chargeback. NO EXCEPTIONS! We log IP strings on all orders - any orders coming back as a chargeback due to fraudulent activities will be diligently pursued through your local jurisdiction for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
Thank you for taking the time to read these Terms and Conditions and we hope you enjoy our Products and Services.